A-B-C Kinetic draws upon the exciting concept of alphabet simulation which improves children’s communication skills, encourages team learning, and enhances sensor-motor integration. It helps children learn at their own individual pace and is suitable for both able and disabled children.
How does it work?
- A chimp appears imitating the shape of a letter, while the actual letter is displayed in the lower right of the screen
- The sound of the letter is verbalized by the chimp
- The student is asked to physically mimic the shape of the letter in front of the Kinect sensor
- Verbal feedback is provided on the success or failure of the simulation
- An energy calculator displays the effort done in imitating the simulated letter shape
- A picture appears of the letter simulated, accompanied by the sound of the letter
|Windows, mac||Windows, mac|