Learning Curve is a learning platform that manages individuals’ development paths including training, assessment, collaboration, evaluation and reporting.
Trainees can browse available courses through the course catalogue and register for any of the self-paced or Instructor-led courses. Learning Curve also supports a “push” model which allows the organization running the PD program to register specific trainees in certain courses. The public portal of the solution engages trainees and keeps them updated with the latest and newly added courses.
Learning Curve’s Key features:
- Lists published courses grouped into different modules for trainees to browse and search either by category or by course type
- Provides course content sharing and collaboration
- Allows PD administrators to create new courses
- Enables course assessments using multiple choice and open questions
- Gathers feedback through course surveys